We may share you rinformation with selected third parties in connection with our service delivery these may include:
- Our staff, contractors and suppliers who provide services to you or on our behalf. We will always ensure that we have adequate and appropriate information sharing protocols or data processing agreements in place in such cases; this includes applications for funding.
- Emergency contacts /advocates for which you have provided the details for.
- Local authorities, other housing and support Organisations and statutory agencies.
- Mediation and advocacy partner Organisations.
- Our solicitors.
- Our insurers, in case of public liability claims and similar.
- Debt collection agencies to collect current and former debt.
- Organisations providing external assistance where you have agreed to the referral.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business.
- If Futures Housing Group Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
In some cases we may have a duty to disclose your information by law to:
- Local authorities,regulators and government departments;
- Police, fire services or health authorities, or medical staff;
- Adult Social Care safeguarding (section 42 enquiry of the Care Act 2014).
We will not share your personal information with anyone who claims to act on your behalf unless you give us authority to do so.
We will never provide your personal information to other companies for their marketing purposes.To read how we protect your information and Futures Housing Groups full privacy notice please visit https://futureshg.co.uk/privacy
or please contact us to request a copy.